Friday 30 June 2017

Best status for whatsapp funny

funny status

1. Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status...
2. Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.
3. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.
4. I’m looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
5. lazy People Fact #5812672793 You were too lazy to read that number. 

funny whatsapp status

1. Sleep till you’re hungry... Eat till you’re sleepy.
2. If your bad. Call me your Dad.
3. If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
4. Friends are the family you choose
5. Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: It’s Awesome, Now Run!

whatsapp status funny

1. What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.
2. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
3. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
4. True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
5. Friends are notes to life's great songs. A melody that carries you along. 

status for whatsapp funny

1. A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.
2. I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.
3. It is better to live alone. There is no friendship with a fool.
4. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.
5. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your hear. 

funny whatsapp statuses

1. That awesome moment when you're telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.
2. My friends are the weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
3. World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
4. If friendship is your weakest point then your the strongest person in the world.
5. Good friends are like starts. You don't always see them but you know they're always there. 

love whatsapp status

1. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
2. Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
3. Every friendship doesn't change into love but every love begins with friendship.
4. A beautiful friendship can change people.
5. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best status for whatsapp funny

funny status 1. Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status... 2. Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me....